House, garage burn near Huntley Project School

A house fire in the 2400 block of North 15th Road in Worden may have been ignited by a heating lamp in a chicken coop on Monday afternoon.

Lance Taylor, Worden fire chief, said crews were called at about 1:30 p.m.

The fire appears to have started in a chicken coop, then spread to the garage and into the house, Taylor said.

By 3:15, crews were still working to put the flames out in the rafters and the attic of the home.

No one was home at the time the fire started and no injuries were reported, Taylor said.

 

http://billingsgazette.com/news/local/house-garage-burn-near-huntley-project-school/article_77b7a66f-5687-564d-9ef5-11ec7185b605.html